The WADIAP 2018 Conference Scientific Committee welcomes abstracts for both oral and poster presentations dealing with all four pathology specialty. The presentation of data at this meeting will provide the opportunity for interaction and discussion with a highly informed audience.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
11.59pm (West African Time) on Saturday 30th June, 2018.
Researchers whose abstracts are selected for presentation would be contacted by email on or before the 20th of July, 2018.
Abstracts to be submitted in digital format to email@example.com
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
The investigator who submits the abstract, henceforth known as the submitter, must have had substantial involvement in the research study being presented. All co-authors must be aware of the abstract submission and agree to its contents. The submitter should confirm that the abstract represents the summary of original research work which has not yet been published in any scientific journal prior to the date of its presentation at the 12th Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference of WADIAP. The submitter must be registered to attend the meeting and submission of the abstract represents a formal commitment on his/ her part to be available to present the abstract.
Any change in the presenting author needs to be communicated to the Scientific Committee, LOC, 12th AGM & Scientific Conference of WADIAP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before the 20th of July, 2018.
THE WADIAP ABSTRACT TEMPLATE FORMAT:
Title of abstract:
Running title (No more than 50 words):
Your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Preferred type of presentation:
Number of words:
Presenting author at this meeting:
Centre where the research work was carried out:
Has this abstract been previously presented at a scientific conference? Yes/No
Date of previous presentation:
Dates of the meeting where it was previously presented:
Venue of the meeting where it was previously presented (including Country):
Presenting author at previous meeting:
Do the authors have any conflict(s) of interest relevant to the research work to be presented (Yes/ No):
If Yes, pls provide details:
GENERAL STYLE GUIDELINES
1. Abstracts should be structured under appropriate headings as follows:
2. Use standard abbreviations only and place any unusual abbreviation in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
3. If reference is made to proprietary products or equipment, the manufacturer’s name and location should be included in parentheses.
4. References should be kept to a minimum and should be consistently and accurately presented in Vancouver style. It should be numbered in the order in which the citations appear in the text. The reference list is not included in the word count but the citation numbers within the abstract are.
5. Please check your abstract carefully as it will not be edited.
There is a choice of two presentation formats – oral or poster. Please indicate your choice of presentation format. The scientific committee will make the final decision on presentation format.
Give first name initial, first name, last name and institution name (place of work or location where work was carried out) of main authors associated with the abstract. Omit degrees, titles or appointments.